3D Technical Administrator
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to expand our team and are on the lookout for a 3D Technical Administrator to join us in our Stoke offices.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our team at 3D Print Bureau, working in the dynamic and cutting-edge world of 3D Print/Additive Manufacturing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Quoting of customers jobs
- File preparation using our in-house software
- Print production
- General administrative tasks
- Liaise with the wider group to ensure benchmarks are on time & up to standard
- Quality control of prints
- Ensuring our customers get the highest level of service from the initial quote to shipment
- Any other ad hoc tasks required by management
- A background in Additive Manufacturing either during higher education and/or prior role or a keen interest and passion for 3D printing
- Excellent administration skills (essential)
- Strong attention to detail (essential)
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills (essential)
- Ability to work in a close-knit team (essential)
- Experience using Autodesk software (desirable)
Why apply with us?
- UK’s fastest-growing 3D print bureau
- Part of a larger group – Stanford Marsh Group. Get that family feeling, as you will not only be joining 3DPB but also be welcomed into the Stanford Marsh Group of companies consisting of Cadspec (Autodesk CAD/CAM reseller), Stanford Marsh (Wide Format Specialists), 3D Print Academy (UKs first Stratasys Training Centre) and Tri-Tech 3D (The UK and Irelands leading Platinum partner for Stratasys and Desktop Metal)
- We work with some of the UK and Irelands largest firms – from F1 teams to the biggest names in Aerospace
- A thriving environment. You will learn SO much on the job, as you are surrounded by some of the industries brainiest bunch
- Next level technology. You will struggle to find another bureau with the largest range of high-level 3D printing kit than ours
- Continued development. We want our staff to learn and grow with us – so you will have access to a large array of training courses run by Stratasys and Autodesk all free of charge!
Many of the above tasks can be taught on the job, so if you are interested in this position and would like to be considered as the next addition to our energetic team, then do not hesitate to send us over your CV to: email@example.com