We have an exciting opportunity to join our production team at our HQ in Stoke on Trent.
Due to increase in demand for our 3D printing services, our production team are on the look out for another production operator to join them. You will be working alongside some of the worlds leading Additive Manufacturing technologies and a team of people who are enthusiastic about the industry.
Some of your day to day duties will include (but not limited to):
- Planning and arranging build data
- Managing production order
- Monitoring stock levels
- Commencing 3D prints
- Post processing
- Quality control
- Data recording
- Equipment maintenance
The ideal person would be…
- Keen to learn
- Excellent time keeper
- Team player
Why work for us?
- A fun and enthusiastic team
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunities to grow
- Constant learning paths available
- Stratasys accredited training
- Family owned company who value and respect each member of the team
- Be a part of an expanding group of companies at the forefront of technological development from 3D printing to VR, to the latest 3D CAD&CAM software and training
Full training on the job will be given however experience of production equipment and software operation would be an advantage but not essential.
If the above sounds like a job you’d be interested in, and you’re keen to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to the world of AM then get in touch with our careers team with your CV.