- R5 & R11 – Liquid photopolymer materials that produce robust, accurate and functional parts. Ideal for master patterns in rubber moulding applications
- RCP30, RC70 & RC90 – The RC Family are ceramic filled materials that are used to build hard-wearing and stiff parts. The material has an opaque peach colour. Ideal for automotive components, light reflectors and chrome electro plating.
- RCP130 Photosilver – High temperature resistance and excellent surface finish material. A ceramic filled photopolymer that produces highly detailed parts with crisp features.
- AB-Flex – Combining both AB Materials with DLP technology gives you the absolute closest 3D representation of ABS plastic available. Long term UV-stability and does not lose any physical characteristics or degradation over time.
- HTM140 – High temperature resistant material with crisper and sharper detail over the other high HDT materials. It can be used in a variety of applications that require thermal resistance. HTM140 is green in colour.