Simply click on the highlighted text to download the materials data specification sheet.
- Dental Materials – we have a large range of dental materials that combine superior accuracy, high precision and dimensional stability. Including: VeroDent, VeroGlaze & VeroDent Plus offering excellent strength and durability.
- Digital ABS plus – this material is fabricated inside the 3D printer from RGD515 and RGD535 and is designed to simulate standard ABS plastics by combining high-temperature resistance with toughness.
- Digital Materials – these materials are a result of combining two or three PolyJet photopolymers in specific concentrations and microstructures to create a composite material with hybrid characteristics. Simulate a variety of elastomers by combining rigid and flexible materials.
- High Temperature – combining heat resistance with exceptional dimensional stability, high temperature material can simulate the thermal performance of engineering plastics and is suitable for testing of static parts.
- Rigid Opaque – PolyJet Vero Materials are rigid opaque photopolymers that provide excellent detail visualization and can be blended with other photopolymers to vary hardness, flexibility, translucency, or heat resistance. For brighter colors, try the Vero Vivid Colors – VeroCyanV, VeroMagentaV, and VeroYellowV.
- Rubber-like – this material is useful for many different modeling applications and is perfect for producing designs that need flexibility, offering a variety of elastomer characteristics including Shore scale A hardness, tear-resistance and tensile strength.
- Simulated Polypropylene – this material allows you to 3D print tough yet flexible models. There are two materials that can print in this: Rigur (RGD450) & Durus (RGD430).
- Transparent – our first transparent material is (RGD720) is a multipurpose transparent Polyjet photopolymer, which combines both high dimensional stability with surface smoothness for standard clear plastics simulation. It features proven dimensional stability for general purpose, fine-detail model building and visual simulation of transparent thermoplastics. Our second transparent material is (VeroClear-RGD810) which is a rigid, nearly colorless material featuring proven dimensional stability for general purpose, fine-detail model building and visual simulation of transparent thermoplastics such as PMMA. Our third transparent PolyJet digital material is (VeroUltraClear-RGD820) simulates acrylic, achieving 95% light transmission of that material, and is useful for prototypes of glass, clear polymers, or transparent packaging.
- Agilus 30 – with a ‘Shore A’ value of 30 in clear or black, this material has been engineered to replicate the look, feel and function of rubber. Agilus30 is ideal for use in 3D printing rubber surrounds, overmoulds, soft-touch coatings, living hinges, jigs and fixtures, wearable, grips and seals with improved surface texture.