Our MJP Materials consist of highly durable engineering plastics.
- Ideal for see-through functional testing and rapid tooling applications
- Translucent material with high durability and stability
- Class VI capability for medical applications
The colour-jet 3D printer materials produce the most realistic models with the highest resolution full CMYK colours. Ideal for strong, photo-realistic parts.
- High definition finish for high end prototypes
- Range of finishing options available
- Full CMYK colour 3D Printing
Digital Light Processing (DLP), projects images to cure a liquid photopolymer. Our Perfactory DLP gives clients the best surface finish and resolution available.
- Accurate and functional parts
- High temperature resistance parts
- Long term UV-Stability
The properties of SLS Materials allow them to bridge the gap to volume manufacturing.
- High strength to weight ratio
- Low moisture absorption
- Durable & very good wear resistant parts
FDM materials offer specialised properties like toughness, electrostatic dissipation, translucence, biocompatibility, UV Resistance, VO flammability and FST ratings.
- Mechanically strong & stable over time
- Materials approved for medical and food-contact use
- FST (flame, smoke & toxicity) rated materials
PolyJet 3D Printers give you and amazing range of material options, and can even let you combine several materials in one 3D printed model.
- Bio-compatible materials in the range
- High temperature heat resistant materials
- Exceptional end-product realism with a variety of colours & ‘Shore’ hardnesses available