FDM materials offer specialised properties like toughness, electrostatic dissipation, translucence, biocompatibility, UV Resistance, VO flammability and FST ratings.
- Mechanically strong & stable over time
- Materials approved for medical and food-contact use
- FST (flame, smoke & toxicity) rated materials
PolyJet 3D Printers give you and amazing range of material options, and can even let you combine several materials in one 3D printed model.
- Bio-compatible materials in the range
- High temperature heat resistant materials
- Exceptional end-product realism with a variety of colours & ‘Shore’ hardnesses available
SLA materials offer properties like excellent surface finish, highly detailed parts, easy post processing and cost efficient.
- Dimensionally stable
- Low viscosity
- Easy to clean and finish
Our PBF material offers dimensional accuracy at a low cost per-part.
- Print rigid and precise parts
- High nesting density
- Tight thermal control
- Ideal for assemblies and connector applications